a preview of the most promising upcoming films

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Help / FAQ

The best way to receive help is to post a comment on the page in question. I monitor the site closely, and will reply below your comment.


FAQ (under development)

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT OF CINEXCITE?
This question is best answered on our Start page.


WHAT DO YOUR RATINGS MEAN? WHY DID YOU RATE A FILM THAT WAY YOU DID?
My ratings guide is located here.


FILM LIST (THE ONLINE SPREADSHEET)
How do I sort, search, and filter the list? How do I access all the pages? How do I switch from the sortable spreadsheet to the searchable spreadsheet?

Why isn’t a specific film on your list?
  1. Either I just haven’t heard about it yet (in which case you should bring it to my attention); or
  2. I have added it to the Reject list, and you are not searching the entire database. To do so, conduct your search while in spreadsheet view, or click on the page tab ‘Rejects’ and look for the title there.

SUBSCRIBING
How do I subscribe? What is an RSS feed? Why should I use it?

How do I subscribe only to specific types of posts?


ARE YOU SPONSORED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO THE INDUSTRY?
No, not at this time. However, I would like to build relationships with the major studios’ promotional departments, for the purpose of hearing about future projects as soon as they are announce, and possibly for sponsoring events like free ticket give-aways on sneak previews.

Another goal of mine is to become associated with a guild of online film critics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment